Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Haven't posted anything for quite some time, my interests jump all over the place...when first creating this blog, I was into scrappin'/digiscrappin'. Well since moving to a larger home, I've been all into decorating it with all those lovely second hand and consignment store finds...I've been checking out all my fav's here on blogger to get inspiration for decorating...since I'm not so much for decorating for fall...got some good ideas, and added some fall touches here and there....so here they are: This is the dining room table and the centerpiece I made for it..I wanted PINK stuff, but this is what I found.....



UMMMM, the camera picked up how tacky I am, that I left the tags on....while decorating with it...oooops...


The coffee table in the livingroom with the centerpiece I made for it, which looks similiar to the one on the dining room table...



These are the fab white pumpkins I found at Micheals and the dollar tree!!!



No comments: