Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm changing my name to...........

Well today I'm not going to talk about scrapping, digi scrappin', rather, some total frustration (s) I am dealing with right now. And the fact that I need to change my name to "poop magnet" or "hey just poop on me" or maybe.......grrrr, I think you get the picture!!!! Some time ago, I ordered from a digital scrapbook site some scrapbooks for "hybrid" projects. It has been over 1 month and I've been told that they have sent out (3), YES three packages and I haven't received one!!! Then I was told a week ago I would get a refund.....still waiting!! If I don't get a result soon, I will be posting and singing like a canary as to warn all of you!!! I am very dissapointed!! Then I ordered a video game on ebay...nearly a month ago, still no arrival. I had a feeling this was going to happen since I wrote and asked the guy if he offered insurance, as I ALWAYS insure my packages and the ONE that I don't because it's not offered, doesn't arrive.......coincidence or.............. I am TICKED!!! Soooo, now I have to hound the post office and see what is going on!!!! Of the THOUSANDS of dollars of merchandise I've ordered by mail, these two I don't receive. That is quite odd!!! So I've had a "time" of it lately. The IRS lost our 2007 tax return and now we've lost our stimulus package.....grrrrr....really can all this really happen to one person in a matter of a month!!!!! They received the other contents of the packet but not 2007's return......I get certified threatening letters because of one of my overlooks, but all I get is an "oooops" and a bill for $5.80 to send another to them. So this time, I not only sent the return with a "nice" letter, but also a picture of all the contents stapled to the envelope so if misplaced again, they know what WAS in there and WHAT to look for!!! GRRRRRRRR......this month sure has been a doooooozzzzyyyyy!!!!!! So between the doctor episode last week, this stuff, and then getting yelled at by the shoe dept at Wal-mart when asking for 2 shoe boxes for the "shoe box" gifts for the Samaritan's Purse shoe box gift drive. The supervisor yelled at me that he "held" a whole bunch already and "I" didn't show up to get them so he crushed them. So I had to bite my tongue and tell him that MANY Churches are doing this and that it was not "I" or my "organization" that contacted him and please not be so harsh with me..Oh how hard it was to be nice!!!!...........oh man have my prayers for patience and "brotherly love" been put to the ULTIMATE test!!!!!! I'm ready for a bout of depression to set in for a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VACA.......haha....{a very sarcastic HAHA!!}
~ShabbyT

2 comments:

Kelseyll =) said...

Wow..you HAVE been through it! I'm no ebay expert, but my husband has done many transactions and suggested asking that person to give you a copy of the receipt that they did mail it, or you'll leave bad feedback or file a complaint with ebay. My husband always saves his postal receipts as it lists the address that the package was shipped to! Then they can take it up with the post office for losing the package. I hope it gets resolved soon...sounds like it might have been a gift for Christmas??

And I don't even have words for the IRS incident other than I think it is pure genious and quite hysterical that you mailed a pic of the contents!! You GO girl! =) Hope you have a much better week this time around...

candy said...

Somehow came across your blog as Ive been blog hopping :) Thought Id say Hi :)
:)
candy