Thursday, November 13, 2008


This is a little late but this AWESOME kit is only $1 today at Funky Playground designs......
There is the http address for this kit.
Now for today.......awful.........I had my Doctors Wife and Daughter both tag team yelling at me over a prescription that they said "He couldn't possibly have written" in which he did. When I proved them wrong by getting the pharmacy involved......it didn't lighten them up any. So I was crying and a mess.....I called my insurance company and told them I want a new doctor and the representative was able to hear them yelling at me on the other phone. So, she filed a complaint, gave me the necessary information to file one myself and I also need to get ahold of the "broker" from my husband's work for him to file another. This isn't the first time they have been rude to me and I have witnessed everytime being there them doing it to others...... ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! So I'm taking care of it. TTFN......... I have lots of stuff to do and look for the "deals" that can get me in trouble today!!!!! ~ShabbyT


No comments: