Tuesday, November 10, 2009

More fall pics....I totaly forgot how to use this here Blogger thing, and that it puts the pics in different order than you upload them...oh well, good to learn things in your old age...lol This is a stool I repainted and upholstered with a cornucopia that I just got yesterday and I need to paint....with my Micheal's white pumpkin...
The wreath I made for the front door...love the owl!!!


another front door shot


again



the hay bail that I decorated for the front stoop....




this is the mirror and table in my entry way..







and again...




this is also my entry way with some little dollar stor pumpkins and some garland.....
So, that's my fall decorating as of yet....who knows....lol...NOW CHRISTMAS....I go crazy and have 10+ trees, all of different themes....not to mention the garlands...eeeeeek.....can't wait.....






No comments: